Happy New Year, everyone!
2014 was quite an eventful year for E Leal Productions and myself, professionally.
- We filmed a promotional piece for Lab Tech Inc.
- I designed the album cover for Niko Burkhardt’s album Bioluminescent
- We filmed the American Cancer Society’s Bark for Life in Aurora, IL.
- We filmed the TK Southbank Art and Music Fest in Yorkville, IL.
- I held a photoshoot for album photos for Bioluminescent
- We finished the editing of the TV pilot Reborn and passed it on to music and foley
- I got the position of cultural programming producer for AU Spartan Media at my university
- My review of the film Annabelle was posted to the university newspaper
- I produced the first season of ScreenPlay at my university
- We filmed a wedding in October
- I was asked to take product shots for lindawade.com
Going into 2015, I’m hoping it will be just as eventful, if not more so. This is going to be a big year for me, as I will be graduating with my bachelors degree in May. After that, I’ll be starting to look for a full time position in my field. That should be interesting.
E Leal Productions will be undergoing some changes as well because of these full time career positions. This will be covered more at a later date.
Right now, there are a couple of things that I’m hoping will be accomplished in the coming year. I’m hoping we will finally finish the job for Lab Tech Inc (our work has been finished but the job cannot be considered “complete”). I will be continuing to work on the product shots for lindawade.com as well as the entire album template for Bioluminescent. We’ve also been in talks for several more weddings in the future which I hope will be followed up on.
My biggest task for the next few months will be my next short film, Lights. Filming will commence this month, and the finished film will debut in May. You can expect to see many updates on its progress.
Here’s to hoping for a successful year.